Matches may be rescheduled before the reporting deadline for a game. For Majors, the reporting deadline is 11:59 PM in your bracket's timezone on the default match day in the current round. For Opens, the reporting deadline is 11:59 PM CST at the end of the current round's window. Both teams must agree to the newly rescheduled time. If teams are not able to come to an agreement, then the previously agreed upon match time (or default match time if there was no earlier reschedule) will stand.
Articles in this section
- 2019 Fall Major Match Settings
- Find Match / Contact Opponent / Reporting Scores
- Do students need to play from school?
- Is there a set schedule?
- How many students / teams can I sign up?
- What are the rules for your tournaments?
- The other team hasn’t responded to me to set up the match. What do I do?
- Can players from other schools play for my club?
- The other team reported the wrong score. What do I do?
- Can we reschedule matches?