Make sure that you have attempted to make contact through Match Chat on the Varsity website, on Discord and through email. If you have attempted to contact your opponent and they have not responded in a timely matter, you may issue a forfeit to them in your match report. Please make sure to grab screenshots of your communication attempts for proof, just in case a match dispute is filed.
Articles in this section
- 2019 Fall Major Match Settings
- Find Match / Contact Opponent / Reporting Scores
- Do students need to play from school?
- Is there a set schedule?
- How many students / teams can I sign up?
- What are the rules for your tournaments?
- The other team hasn’t responded to me to set up the match. What do I do?
- Can players from other schools play for my club?
- The other team reported the wrong score. What do I do?
- Can we reschedule matches?