There is no limit to how many students can sign up and participate in your club. Your club can have as many rosters as you want per game, however, students can only be on one roster per game. For full details on our team rules please refer to Section 2.8 of our General Tournament Rules
Articles in this section
- 2019 Fall Major Match Settings
- Find Match / Contact Opponent / Reporting Scores
- Do students need to play from school?
- Is there a set schedule?
- How many students / teams can I sign up?
- What are the rules for your tournaments?
- The other team hasn’t responded to me to set up the match. What do I do?
- Can players from other schools play for my club?
- The other team reported the wrong score. What do I do?
- Can we reschedule matches?